I have realized that a lot of pictures are of you in your pajamas but I think its kinda cute. These with the ducks on them are special to me because you had a pair of them that you wore when you were born. I came across them at about 9 months and was so excited to relive the duck days. They are getting too big for you now but I wanted to get a picture of you in them at least. Come to think of it your first "photo shoot" with Mamma as in your first pair of duck pajamas. This picture shows the normally full of energy you.
You decided that you liked Grandma's shoes, so we put you in them. You could not move them though, they were too heavy with no way to keep your feet in them. It is amazing to think that your feet will bigger that Grandma's one day.
You got to go to the car show in Macclenny a couple of weeks ago. You wore your old car shirt and socks that Grandma and Grandpa got you. You love to get on your Papa Mike's or Daddy's shoulders.
You took an interest in to Mr. Rodney's rims and to we gave you a rag to wipe on them. You were the right height to get to them. I love that you look so immersed in what you are doing.
I love this picture. I love the way you are standing.
Daddy had to show you a few pointers to get them good and clean.
You would not take an afternoon nap so at bed time you were so tuckered out from all that cleaning today.
A couple of mornings ago you were still asleep after Momma got ready so I took some pics of you sleeping. You were so cute with Pooh. Even after taking your picture you were still not ready to get up so I went to pack your bag.
Daddy came in so we went back to your room after we heard you moving around. You had not really woken up though. Usually, I will let you move around a while and by the time I get in there your are talking to Pooh and all smiles but that morning you had not got your bearings yet.
That is the look you gave Pooh after Daddy asked you where he was. Shortly after you went and gave him kisses.
This was you at MeMe's last night. Your Daddy likes to throw you around.
That is the look you gave Pooh after Daddy asked you where he was. Shortly after you went and gave him kisses.
This was you at MeMe's last night. Your Daddy likes to throw you around.
You are amazed my pens in pockets. You always pull out Pa's at church and Papa Mike's and Grandpa's when ever you can.

No comments:
Post a Comment