Kelton is now 15 months old!
The months seem to fly by. I get a little sad everyday thinking about how time seems to fly and I wish it would slow down so that I can enjoy it more.
He is getting over a cold that included a cough and a trip to the Dr. He has now had his first ear infection and he had one in both ears. It was not bad and the antibiotic is helping. He coughed really bad at times and we have lived with a humidifier at night for the last several weeks. It seems to be coming to an end on the coughing spells.
In all the sickness you cut your first molar tooth about 4 weeks ago. Then I noticed a few days ago that you are getting the matching molar on the other side. They are both on top.
You have not slept that great the last couple of days and think that is why. You slept with me all of Friday night and most of Saturday. At 4:00am Sunday morning I took you to Grandma because you kept me awake by moving so much. Grandma said that you did not move at all with her though. You went to church with Grandma and Grandpa again and then we came and got you. You did really good in church, you did not talk loud as much as normal. It is a challenge to make you be quiet. I love to see your curiosity though. You look for Aunt Debbie when she talks and you watch as we sing. You will every once in a while hear Bro. Thompson say something that catches your attention and you try to see him by standing on your tip toes to look over the pew. When me and Daddy got to church you were walking around and you escaped to the back. You were fast and did not want to be constrained. You also give the cutest looks to Mrs. Becky and Elisabeth at the other end of the pew. You will look down their way and if they are looking at you, you put your head down and give them a sideways smile. We went to Arby's after church like normal and you ate really good. You helped yourself to Grandma's fries and sandwich. You wanted to bite off of the sandwich by yourself instead of letting us pick you off bites. You did so good, you are such a big boy. You stayed awake the whole ride home. You kept giving me your paci and I would tell you Thank You. I told your "praise the Lord" and you would lift up your hands. You decided the throw your paci at some point and then got upset when I could not give it back to you. We had to pull over to find one for you. You are doing that alot lately while in the car.
Another thing that you are doing is hitting your head on things when you are mad. The other day I told you that you could not have something and you proceeded to bang your head into the piano. It then hurts you and you cry. I have yet to understand it.
Something cute lately is when you ball up your fists and say "Da Da" in a deep voice. Daddy taught you this and he is really proud of it.
Pics later.
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment