Monday, July 21, 2008

Firsts

Well here is my first blog, for my first baby.

I don't know if anyone will ever look at it but somehow it is good therapy for me.

There will be a new addition to our lives in December. We are soo excited. I have never understood the emotions of a mother until now. Every baby I see reminds me of the life that I am growing.

We just had a sonogram done and the video to it is awesome. No we are not finding out what we are having. It will have to be a suprise to everyone then the little one makes his/her debut.

I am doing good. Right now is smooth sailing compared to the first couple of months. As I am writting now I can feel the baby move. It only usually move in spurts but it has been moving all day so far. It still has not hit me that I am going to be a mom and that I will have a little baby.

I will try to post more later....

No comments: