Well the crib is up and the bedding is in place. We went this weekend and bought the combo dresser. It has a place to up the changing pad and instead of 3 drawers, the top drawer area is open to put diapers and other things. I wanted it to match the crib.
When we went to look at the one i wanted, the had discontinued it. I was soo upset I was just there 3 weeks before and there was no indication that it was being discontinued. The lady was very helpful but we would have had to wait for one to be shipped if we got that one. They luckily had another that looked like it would match good so we got it. Good news was is that it was already put together. We just had to take it out of the box. It really does look good with the crib.
We now just have to rearrange things and clean out what should not be in there. There goes our extra storage space. HAHA.
I go to the Dr. tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what I weigh now. Everything else is good. The baby has decided to move up in the world, or at least up farther in my belly. I kept kidding Branda that the baby was lower and that she would only be able to feel it if she put her hand below my belly button. But a couple of days ago after I had gotten home and was resting for a few, I noticed that the baby had moved alittle above my belly button. Now most movements I feel are still low but every once in a while it ventures up.
Other than needing to exercise and drink more water I think that I am doing good. I told Ricky last night that he needed to make me to exercise. It is so hard to come home from working all day and go exercise but I need to.
Until next time....
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment