Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Starting again.



Well I had good intentions of keeping up this blog for Kelton and did not but am inclined to do so now. I have been reading other blogs for a while now and can not get over how much I enjoy them. Granted I don't intend really for anyone to read my blog it is a good way to document Kelton's life and milestones.

He is now a little over 10 months old. My question is where has the time gone? I do have to say that I love every minute of being a mother even if time flies by faster than you ever thought it would. Kelton has been the biggest joy. I am glad to report that he is a happy little boy. He is very quick to flash you that smile at any given moment.


If he is feeling bad it is hard to tell because he just gets a little cranky and instead of being bad he just does not smile as much. This past weekend was his first major sickness where he had a fever and he still would smile and play. He had a fever for about 3 days and a sore throat. We thankfully avoided getting the runny nose and possible rash that the Dr said could come about.
As a result of being sick he has shown us that it will not be a problem taking him off the bottle. All he would drink out of is a sippy cup. He is back to bottles but not for long. Now, the pacifier that is another story.


I am going tomorrow to look for a shirt to go with his pants and vest for his Christmas outfit. I am going to have his Christmas pictures done this Sat.


Kelton gets to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Saturday night because me and Daddy are going out with everyone for Erica's birthday. He does so good with Grandma, he sleeps through the night for her at her house even if he won't at home.


Some recent pics.




At 9 months.




No comments: