Friday, June 4, 2010

FULL Weekend.

Momma's Birthday/Memorial Day Weekend

This is acutally Thursday while we were walking.
It's funny that this is the first time he has fallen asleep while we walk.
Shaving with Daddy for the first time. He got his own razor and a little shaving cream.


The Zoo
The new strategy to keep him happy after he throws his paci is to roll down the windows.
His first carosel ride. He liked the elephants so we found an elephant for him. At first, he did not want to get on but after he was on and rode, he did not want to get off.
I love how he puts his cup on a table. A lot of times it goes on the floor.


I love this picture. He looks so smart with his hand on his chin.
And or course the train ride was enough to put a tired, teething little boy asleep.
We ate at the new Japanese around the corner from Grandma and Grandpa. He decided to play with the cushion that you sit on.  The second picture is what he does now if there is a pillow on the floor. He dives into it. (Yes I know it is sideways, could not fix it.)
Another favorite passtime of my little man.
Dinner at Longhorns on Monday.
Leave it to Unck to let him play with dangerous forks and get him in trouble. :)
(Oh, and CJ, I think we are going to spell it Unck instead of Unc, it did not look right the other way.)

No comments: