Monday, June 14, 2010

Sleeping again.



So I realized that Little Man only goes to sleep when I walk earlier in the afternoon. Which happens to be when it is hotter. He was out that day. I wheeled him in the house so that I could get ready to leave to go to Papa Mike and MeMe's and he even sayed asleep when I put him in the car.


Yes, we still have a paci. I do not have the heart to get rid of it. He is usually such a good kid and when he does get fussy the paci does the trick.  I fear for the confused and upset child I will have when we take away his security blanket a.k.a. his paci.  My goal is for him to have it only at nap time and a bedtime. That would be just fine with me and then when he gets older we can get rid of it completely.

On a side note he has been taking cues and giving cues about going to the potty. He has been grabbing at himself when he pees now. I asked him the weekend if he needed to use the potty when he did this and he lifted the lid to the toilet. So we bought a potty yesterday. I think it will be a long process but he acts like he knows what I am talking about so I will give it a try.

No comments: