Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Tree

He did not want to sit in front of the tree long.

He loves playing with tops. I bought some cheap ones at the Dollar Store that had Pooh and Tigger on them and he can play with these forever. The only catch is that you have to keep spinning them for him. He likes to stop them from spinning. One time he slapped at one and hit the peg on top with his hand, which hurt him, but my smart cookie realized not to slap at them anymore and to hit them from the side. I love to see him figure things out. It is funny sometimes the things that he learns that we take for granted. His Papa Mike and Daddy play with him and the tops quiet regular lately.

I have no idea why he does this but he just lays his head on the floor sometimes.

This is round 2 of tree pictures after he woke up from his nap.

That was the only ornament that I let him touch, even now he will go up to it and look at it but he has not tried to touch much else on the tree.

No comments: