Ok. My sweet normally happy little boy had his first temper tantrum last night.
I had been sitting by the door in his room and he climbed in my lap and stood up. He could reach the door handle and was playing with it. I told him he needed to get down and he did but when he went back to the door and realized he could not reach the door handle on his own, he started to whine. Then that whine started getting louder and before I realized it he is laying on the floor on his back kicking and crying. Crying with real tears so I was not sure to if he had hurt himself or not but after watching him, it was definitley just him being mad. I just sat and watched trying not to react because everyone says to not react at all and then they will get bored with it and quit. It took about 3-4 minutes to finally get him up on his own and he then came over to me and cuddled. My momma would not have liked me letting him cry but it was his deal and I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment