Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Things

Kelton is trying his hardest to walk. Granted he has been taking steps on his own for a little over a week now. But he can only take about 4 steps and then falls. This weekend he realized that he needed to take it slower and he seemed to so really well. We might have a walker by Christmas!

He is saying all kinds of sounds now. Other than Mama and Dada he does not say any words but he is getting close. He talks to you like he is having a conversation and ever laughs at him self like he just said something funny.

He likes the Christmas tree. ( yes I finally got it up) He does good and has not tried to touch it too much. When we took out the tree I found his Pooh snow globe that Big Grandma bought for him last year. When you play the music and shake it he laughs and grins. He also loves the mechanical pooh that claps together symbols to the music as well as the santa that reads the night before christmas that Meme bought him last year too. It is soo much fun to play with him with these things. It makes me more excited about christmas.





I had to get on the him this morning for playing with the dogs water bowl. He touched it and I told him no 3 times. The last time he gave me the look like he knows he is not supposed to do it but he is going to do it anyway. So I popped him on the leg through his pants and I think he got my meaning of no because it upset him. Not for long though but I hope he remembers that no means no.

I have pictures of him in front of the tree and with his things but I forgot the thing to link to the computer so it will have to wait.

No comments: