Woke up at 6:20 to get Kelton awake and a bottle so he would be in a good mood. Luckily it worked and he was great at Grandma's. He got soo many toys.
His big thing was a Power Wheels 4 wheeler from Grandma and Grandpa, he got to see it a few days earlier because we wanted him to want to play with it. He did good he let people hold him on and push th button for him. I can not wait for warm weather to take him out in the yard with it. By then he will be inclined to push the button himself. He got many more great presents, Thank You to everyone for making his first Christmas great. He took 3 naps Christmas Day. We stayed at Big Grandma and Pa's most of the day and played and ate.
What a look.
Start of when he was ready for his first nap. I am not sure what Momma is feeding him in the second photo but I love his face.



What a look.
After he woke up from his first nap.
After the second nap.
Our First Family Christmas Photo
The color was off. I still like it though.

1 comment:
That is such a great picture of you all. I love the color. It looks like you did it on purpose.
Post a Comment