Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Firsts

Kelton had his first hot dog tonight. He loved it. He had already had some of his dinner so I did not think he would eat much but he kept wanting more, I had to cut him off.
He said Papa tonight. My mom and I have been trying to get him to say Pa for a little while but in my childs world everything is said usually in multiples so papa is what comes out and he also has a papa mike that he loves dearly. So Papa Mike and Pa will be glad to here this new developement. Kelton with Pa.
The other night we were leaving MeMe and Papa Mike's and as his Daddy was walking out the door with him he just said "Bye". It was plain as day and unexpected because I was not trying to get him to say it. Funny thing is that it was just "Bye" instead of "Bye Bye".
I figured I would post some old pics of my little man. He is at 5-6 months old in these.

No comments: