Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Major Boo Boo

Last Saturday, you got your first major Boo-Boo. You fell out of your Pooh ride on toy and busted your top teeth and gums. You bleed and gave Grandma and me a scare but you seem to be okay. I called the Dr. and the nurse said that there was not much we could do. I gave you a teething ring because it was cold and suprisingly you chewed on it. You took your paci too which was a good sign that it was not too bad but Momma still worried over you. I am sure this is just the first of many bumps. You had your first bruise about a month ago when you fell on the table at MeMe and Papa Mike's.

The next day you still had your cold and Grandma wiped your nose. When she was done you took the tissue and tried to wipe Grandma's nose for her. It was too cute.

No comments: