skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
From Uncle C.J.
C.J. sent me pics of him in his halloween costume. I have to say that he is the cutest scarecrow I have ever seen.
I do not know what he is doing here. He looks like a rapper to me or a king trying to get you to kiss his hand. HaHa.
1 comment:
C.J.
said...
EVERYBODY LOVES KUNG FOO FIGHTING
December 10, 2009 at 5:57 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The New Jarvis Addition
My Blog List
BooMama
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
8 months ago
My Home Sweet Home
What Our Ancestry Can and Can’t Tell Us at (in)courage
2 years ago
My life...just not on the road I expected (but it's still dang good).
Making the Shot, Issue Four: 100 Tips for Photographers
8 years ago
Just A Scrappin'
A New Year
10 years ago
Young's Scrapping- and other thoughts or creations
I've now started couponing much more- but still crafting- just haven't updated in a while! STAY TUNED!!!
12 years ago
Gavin Owens
How Inclusion Works For Us.
12 years ago
Cutting Above
Happy birthday Mom! with a Blueberry Cupcake recipe!
13 years ago
The Adventures of an American Mum
The End
15 years ago
Not So Humble Pie
Lemon Meringue Pie
15 years ago
Buttercup Baby
New Blog!
16 years ago
Lynnette Kraft - Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
3 McG's
McDonnell Place
MckMama
Before I Forget
Life with the Ferrells
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(15)
▼
December
(13)
Christmas Eve
One Year Old
Christmas Tree
Merry Christmas!!
New Things
First true temper tantrum
From Uncle C.J.
HP Touchsmart
Ricky's Birthday
Santa
Kelton slept hard.
First Thanksgiving
Not Me! Monday. This morning I did not let my 11 ...
►
November
(2)
►
2008
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
kjarvis2213
Child of God, Wife & Mother. On this blog primarily Photographer and Crafter.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
EVERYBODY LOVES KUNG FOO FIGHTING
Post a Comment